Here you can reservate a camping pitch, tent pitch or wine barrel.
Per pitch there will be € 10,00 reservation costs added. Your reservation will be confirmed per mail. When reserved, we ask a payment consisting of 45% of the total price within 7 days after reserving. The other 55% must be payed within the term of payment, written in the reservation confirmationmail.
On all our reservations, the terms and conditions are applied.